TimeToWork ver 5.6
Steps of Clean Installation
(Uninstall completely and older version of 701Server / Client )
- You make sure your Controllers have the latest firmware updates
- You download the latest version of the application:
(For Windows 10 or higher)
- You download the Registry File that was sent to you in your email
(it has a form of ********.bat)
- It’s a good idea to have somewhere, easy to access, all the information that was sent to you from email
- You run the Setup file (InstallTimeToWork-w10_v.5_6.exe)
You DON’T run 701 Server or Client if it asks you so.
- You run once the Registration File
- You follow the steps of setting up 701Server based on your Local Setup using the credentials that were sent to you via email.
- You run the installer menu – You will need the installer’s credentials to connect
You set up everything inside installer menu with the same settings as 701Server
- You run the director menu and you start using the program. Credentials for Director Menu were sent to you also via email